Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Postpartum


So being real -- that's what it's all about around here. 

I am 10 lbs lighter than what I started pregnancy with. I am NOT actively trying to lose weight!! It is just sliding off. I am not working out, nor exercising, we go on  a walk about 5 times a week. 

I really like this top its from old.  navy . It has tummy control in it, and it's s nursing top.  

I still definitely feel like jello. So control is needed, we won't do much about it until we are cleared from Dr G to do so.. 2 more weeks until i see him. 

None of my clothes fit. Too saggy in all places. But. Until my weight stabilizes, I'm not going shopping. So baggy and ill fitting clothing for now. 


5 comments:

  1. You look great, Lucky!! That body did (and is continuing to do) hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good. WIth the 2nd kid, I had to wear maternity clothing for like 5 months. It stunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I wish I had the same good news to report in the weight loss department...ha! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete