1. I am a fan of word art. I haven't seen this one before.
2. Shark Steam mop ( Get the 3 setting one ) works on wood, and scrubbing feature for our tile floors too. I probably wouldn't have converted our house to hardwood floors, without this guy.
3. Our living room & family rooms need makeovers bad.. until we get new furniture I am stuck with my husbands bachelor pad, blue leather couches in our family room.. This rug I think will warm up the room.. & brings some other "color" into the room..
4. more word art.. entitled "In this House" which all statements hold true --in this house.
5. beach..
I love the word art! SO neat!!!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to buy a Shark Steam Mop (I am a sucker for infomercials!) so I'm glad to know it works as good as it says it does.
Ahh ... the beach! In snow & sleet, that picture looks nice! Hurry up Spring!
We got the Shark at Costco. It is about the same price as the infomercial, but I liked the fact, that I can return it to them if I didn't like it, or have problems with it. (we haven't) I need the 3 settings, so that I can use it on my wood & tile floors (different settings for more cleaning power on the heavy traffic area tile floors )
DeleteI love all of the above! :) My shark is one of my favorite things! In fact my hubs said if he had known I would clean as much as I do with it, he would have bought it for me sooner :)
ReplyDeleteOne of the only cleaning things I ENJOY doing..
DeleteI love word art too! Where did you get the rug? I have been looking for a nice rug to spruce up our apartment's plain carpet.
ReplyDeleteZulily normally has a rug person on the site.. ( sorry addicted to Zulily )
Delete