Saturday, July 6, 2013
Ooooh soo much better.
Doc wrote me a prescription for Zofran. things are soo much better now..
I always feel good till about 3-4 in the afternoon. ( doc says that's ok, shows that my hormones are being all preggo & stuff , he says he is worried when people have no pregnancy symptoms-like my miscarriage pregnancy-- he says when you have no symptoms, it's more likely to lead to a miscarriage. ) OK. I asked him for some relief since I'm going on vacation ( in 2 days) and didn't know how I was going to react to the plane/car/boat rides I'd be going on..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy you got some Zofran! It is amazing stuff. I went from not being able to even keep water down to being able to eat a full meal within one day of starting Zofran. The only downside to warn you of (your doctor may have already mentioned it) is it a very constipating medication, which can be a real problem for some during pregnancy due to hormones slowing down the GI system. Anyway, very glad you are feeling better and hope you have a wonderful vacation!
ReplyDeleteThanks He DID not mention that.. But I found that out yesterday. My sisters have had GI issues & both were told to take Ducolax. So I've had some of that on hand. I guess the good thing is, I took Zofran 2 days ago & haven't had any more nausea !
DeleteGlad the Zofran is helping, and I'm glad that you're having the symptoms! Enjoy vacation!
ReplyDelete