Friday, August 9, 2013

7 QT's

My Quick Takes are going to be my goals for  the weekend.

Since I haven't felt the greatest in the last oh let's say 12 weeks, a lot has been neglected around our abode.
The basics have been getting done, like things that bring in the bacon, but household things have severely been neglected. 

1) swiffer the house
2) shark the house
3) clean bathrooms
4) weed garden( don't know that's it can be technically called a garden, as it looks more like a jungle)
5) touch up a couple of customers weeding jobs (hubs sent the guys out, they just don't get as detailed as I would like, he won't be around for the morning, so he won't know -he'll think i sat around all morning)
6) vacuum out suv.
7) work on bids

2 comments:

  1. Ay-yi-yie! That's a long list!!! Plan a few naps in there. :-) I took a 2 hour one today and felt fabulous when I woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having to take little breaks all the time.. I took a nap Friday night when I came home from work.. but was fully energized Saturday to get almost everything done, except the weeding. ( little sunday project )

    ReplyDelete