Thursday, August 22, 2013

No Rain.



No Rain all this week, which hasn't happened much this year, means hubs will be home on Saturday.

Which means he either wants to get out of dodge for an overnight, which is ok with me, or go furniture shopping. We have not made any new furniture purchases during our marriage. Our family room furniture.. ( blue leather couches & glass tables ) are from his bachelor days, along with our bedroom set. Our living room stuff came from my dad's estate.. It was all brand new.  We bought a dining room table off of C.raigslist. 3 years ago, cuz we were gifted a table & chairs when we got married.. but the gifters asked for it back, when they moved. After our nephews being over so much, he's come to realize glass tables in our family room, probably  not such a good idea when little peanut#2 comes along. I also have asked since peanut # 1 was coming,  for a comfortable chair to nurse in, easy to get out of, etc. Our couches are comfy, but you can get lost in them.. not what I want to happen w/a little one in arms.

Yeah, I just realized today, I still have 12 vacation days left to use this year.  Might have to start using them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment