I finally got out & took a couple of pictures of some clients flowers we did.
The containers pics #2-5 look awesome. It's hard to pick flowers, that compliment FULL Sun on one side of the walk & shade on the other side. The Coleus in the center is about 3' tall. I can't wait to see what it does in the next month & a half.
Gorgeous!!! I need your green thumb!
ReplyDeleteRegarding your last post, I can see why you are a little gun shy about telling people ... I hope you will find the perfect time to do it. :-D
You should be happy about your flowers! Awesome! I am not very good at keeping anything alive but small humans. Although, we received two beautiful Peace Lily plants in March that are still thriving...so I guess when the right motivation is there...maybe I can keep them alive. I kind of treat those peace lilies like they are my 6th child -- there's a little connection there, so I just use that as my motivation, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI don't do well with indoor plants at all! Don't know what it is, but could be that outside I have the help of Mother Nature & Sprinkler Timers.
Delete