OMG!!!
18 Weeks.
Every week, I seriously just take a step back & thank God!
I still don't look that pregnant.. The all the time nausea has gone away.
I still don't feel that hot, when we are in the car for a long time.
I keep thinking next week will be the week, that none of my clothes fit.
I know it seems ridiculous, but having a visual sign that something is growing in there,
will really help out my mental state about this pregnancy. Next week about this time, we
will be having our anatomy ultrasound done!! Can't wait to find out what Peanut is.
Now hubs is having second thoughts about finding out what it is.
The billing people @ my docs office haven't called back, I'm hoping they
don't so when we go in next week, I can let hubs handle it. After our
ultrasound, we are going to have dinner in the area of our doctor/hospital, then we start
Hypnobirthing that evening! I'm excited that we've been given so many baby things, that we
can spend the $$ money on the expensive Hypnobirthing classes. I think hubs & I are both
going to benefit from them. Hubs has been going thru 100's of scenarios, what if the baby comes early, what if you go into labor and I'm not home, what if you can't wait to have it for us to drive an hour away(hospital that far if snowing) I keep reminding him that Hypnobirthing is going to Calm you down, so you can be in control & not freaking out! I had my pregnancy evaluation with my FCP last week, & she had a bunch of helpful pointers about our doc & hospital.
All & All It's 18 weeks & we're looking onward & upward!

Wow, 18wks already! Keep growing little one! So excited for you to find out if the baby is a boy or girl :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat !
DeleteYay for 18 weeks! I didn't do hypnobirthing classes, but we did do a labor skills workshop and it was SO helpful! Anything you can do to keep calm will serve you well when the exciting day comes!
ReplyDelete