Saturday, September 28, 2013

Just a Saturday

We had date night last night & registered for peanut.  Sad to say hubs had the scanner, we have 2 1/2 pages of toys. He also had fun scanning some girl & boy things to throw people off as to what we are having.  I have to go online today to clean it up, cuz a few things show as discontinued,

We went out to dinner afterwards. It was 9:30 when we got to the restaurant. Suffice to say I have leftovers for today ( yum ).

Our town has a big Harvest M.oon celebration all weekend. So I am spending my relaxing morning going up with my nephews to play on the bouncy's & buy some apples.


Later on, I we are heading to a pumpkin farm for a work event, that I am hosting. I am most excited about the bonfire at Dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment