Your mantle is your focal point in your house. As a joke a friend bought me "peace" stocking holders. I had bought her wish , when she got married. She said I was crazy cuz she would never need that many stocking holders on her mantle. Ironically she needs more than wish & peace is way more than I need .
Peace... Is also needed this holiday in this house.
Tomorrow is my birthday , so I am trying hard to have peace in the house.

Oh, I am so sorry the family drama continues. I will be praying that peace prevails over the coming week for all of you.
ReplyDeletefamily drama is no fun. Happy Birthday, though. It seems people always "feel sorry" for those with birthdays this close to Christmas. But, as an adult, I think it would be really cool. Of course, I don't have any kids with December birthdays, so what do I know?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you.