Monday, May 5, 2014

Little happies vol 10


Thanks Stepanie for hosting another week of little happies. Stop by and visit for more Happies.

1.One more step in the kitchen redo is done. We have light ! The electrician was by and installed undercabinet lights, it really makes the counter sparkle. He also installed new GFI plugs in our kitchen. Next on the list is getting our vent fan installed & backsplash installed. Then I can show some pictures.

2. I spent the weekend getting ready for the nephews. They will be visiting for a few days later this week.  Cleaning, toddler-proofing, and some general house cleaning were in order.

3. Went to the card store to buy a birthday card for hubs dad. Made hubs come. They had a sale on purses. I was desperately in need of an updated one, because the straps on mine were starting to fade. I'm not a huge girly girl person, I have one purse that I use, I don't switch them out for outfits. ( I do have a couple of nice purses for fancy outings, but that's it )
So they were having a 50% off sale on a particular brand, so perfect opportunity to get a new one.  This is the pattern. I got. Hubs was even patient enough to let me look.


4.  Sunny days.. ( we won't mention the coool nights .. very cold nights) cuz this is about Happy Things



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the kitchen pics!! I hope the project wraps up smoothly. :) That purse pattern is SO CUTE!!!! I love it. Great choice. And, of course, nephews and sunny days are definitely worth smiling about. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome for sunny days! I'm with you on the purse. Mine is falling apart, so I should really get a new one, but one is all I need. None of the switching for outfits for me, either. :)

    ReplyDelete