Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Little happies

 
Don't forget to Visit Stephanie at Blessed to Be for more little happies.
 
 
 
1. My squirrel has it all right. Relaxing in the shade.  


2. Bonfires..

3. New chairs for the kitchen.  Blue makes me happy.. but frugal me wasn't able to get them all in blue.. but nothing a can of spray paint can't fix.




4. Mini planter on the front porch

5. Lots of flowers. The stuff on the cart is all ours. The greenhouse we go to is huge. 50 + hot houses. Picked up flowers this past week, will plant over the next week.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and so much nature!! Looks like you had a lovely Memorial Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue chair pictured! Bonfires and flowers are awesome too! -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your blue chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that those chairs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those chairs and the new flowers!! I hope you have a fun time planting them. Also, I got my youth ministry books in the mail two days ago and have been meaning to message you since! Yay!!! :) They look awesome. Thanks again! You rock! :D

    ReplyDelete