Yes , if you are from these parts, you will see these sandals a LOT this summer, I live in them from 5pm to 8am ( the hours I am not at work) I've owned them since 2000. The pope has seen them too , or they saw the pope. I lost them last summer & tried to get replacements they are not as comfy. Then voila I found them at church. Long story! We were reunited. We will never part as long as no snow on the ground.


LOVE a good bonfire! And I hear those sandals are super comfy. Glad you two (three?) were reunited. :)
ReplyDeleteLove bonfires and sandals...summer is finally here!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely long weekend!
ReplyDeleteI have a pair of those sandals as well and I wore mine to WYD 2005. But come to think of it, I haven't seen them in a few years…I think they are in the garage attic, I will need to check on that. LOL! I love bonfires!
ReplyDeleteI love long weekends too...I love sandals and summer dresses...I wear them when I'm not at work too! Love the fire...sounds like you enjoyed a pleasant spring evening.
ReplyDelete