Thursday, July 24, 2014

Relieved

Junior .. well his Heartbeat is 165

He's wiggling all around & doing summersaults. That's why everyone is having  a hard time getting a good read on him.

My doctor yesterday, when he was being difficult said, it must be a boy.

Still sticking with it's a boy.


Thank you all for your prayers. 

The St. Anne & Sts. Joachim Novena, has been a great source of comfort this last week.



This line from Day 7  hit home yesterday. 

: Cause them to  sanctify their sufferings by patience and complete submission to the Divine Will.

Pray for us St. Anne & St. Joachim.

11 comments:

  1. I missed yesterday's post but I am so glad everything is a-okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!!! So thankful, I was praying early this morning and included this intention for the St Anne novena this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!! I was thinking and praying for you last night and kept checking here or on Facebook to see if everything was okay. Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great update! I hope things continue going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!
    They couldn't find Maria on the Doppler once when I was 14 weeks (fortunately my office has its own ultrasound machine!)--turned out she was facing backwards. I was hoping it was something like that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRAISE GOD!!!! Such good news!!!!!!!!! Worrying is so exhausting, isn't it?!?! SO glad to hear that all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God! Sounds like you've got an active kiddo in there. :)

    ReplyDelete