Limited cell service
No tv
No landlines
No internet
I'll be Out of action for about a week as we go vacationing in the Canadian wilderness . ( the family cottage)
I have been so busy at work that my bag is not packed. I so have everything laid out. 3 pillows that's my luxury item & 2 books.
My husband has 3 piles of stuff to go.
2 changes of clothes a day. In the 40's at night. 70 ish during the day
Cooler, water, fishing hear, new chairs as someone in the family broke the old ones & hasn't replaced them. + the 4 wheeler not pictured.
We are leaving when I get home from work. We won't arrive til about 10 am tomorrow.
See you in a week.




Sounds great! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip and be safe!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!! Take some nice wilderness pictures to share!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!
ReplyDeleteHave a WONDERFUL time!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!!
ReplyDelete