Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back!!

Im back for about 2.5 days then I leave again( for 3 ) .

I can promise I will be home every Friday for the foreseeable future, as that's when I'll be getting my shots. Yes kubats version arrived while I was gone. The crazy one from the big drug mfg still does not have approval & you'll love this, they want income verification. Sorry people that's not something I'm sharing with a drug company.

So for a sneek peak at 6 days off grid. Longer post later. 

Calm clear water ..


What u need for fishing

Hubs fishing. Zero catches 


5 miles down a road that looks like this. 

1 nice sunset


Fog. 

Look familiar

1 of 2 cabins on our property. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos; can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon, longer post, & more pictures. Have to download all from the nice camera. The ones posted are all from my phone. Heading to the waterpark this weekend with niece & nephews.. (((crazy)))

    ReplyDelete