Sunday, May 24, 2015

Busy blogger

I apologize for the long time since the last post. Things get super busy this time of year. There are never enough hours in the day, or days in the week. 

So how about some pictures of what's been going on, it'll be easier. 

After my last dr appt, I went shopping for plants. 

Those plants turned into these pots



And 

So the first pots were delivered several weeks ago and look like this currently 

They like their home. 

There was another trip to the plant nursery after work one evening. 

Some have made it in the ground on following evenings 

And when it gets dark, I've been working one nieces 2nd birthday gift. Sorry MacK it won't arrive on time. 




Letters A I & P from her alphabet picture book. With love from Michigan. 

So much to do, spent Saturday of the holiday weekend working in our yard. Weeding, and trimming and weeding




On the Sunday project list

















12 comments:

  1. Love the pots! I've done a couple of ours but still have more to do. Now I have some ideas to copy from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna!! Would love to see how they turn out. If I finish weeding today, I hope to make another trip to guy some more plants.

      Delete
  2. All the gardening looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, do you have a landscape in at your new house yet?

      Delete
  3. Everything looks amazing!!!
    I planted my impatiens in pots by my front door again this year - as they turned out so well last year, thanks to your recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought about using the flowers from a hanging basket in another pot! Your garden looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jb, I did not find the plants I wanted in small round pots, so I opted buying hanging baskets which are equivalent to 3 -- 3 1/2" round pots. Most hanging baskets start as plugs from growers. I take the hangers off & take the plant out and loosen it up to separate it. Easy!!

      Delete
  5. So when we eventually buy a house, will you come make me a pretty garden? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gardening! Your garden is so pretty! I will be working on mine tomorrow, so thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete