Well today is CD1..
I really, really thought I might have been pregnant.. but hey.. progesterone fools many of us. One of the only reasons I thought I might have been, was getting up in the middle of the night for the bathroom.. first sign for me... but Wham.. no.. It's just a sinus cold that started today.. on top of CD1.
This Friday, I could use positive thoughts and prayers. I am going to see a new NaPro doctor... She's new to our area. When I found it was going to take several months to get in and see the out of state NaPro doctor I last saw & who has advised on my last 2 pregnancies.. I did the big pro-con game of new NaPro fellow or Omaha.
On the Pro side it's getting me a day off from work. I have a early morning appointment. When I called this new Dr. to schedule an appt. I was offered an appt the next day.. WOW.. It was a cancellation..but seriously.. I might have taken it, but I had training scheduled. Today.. was my second choice given to me.. but training won out again.. ( I am now very proficient in Vlookups & pivot tables ).. So Friday, was the 3rd option offered to me.
On the Pro side, shes in the same hospital network, so no big request for records.. She can access it all on their chart system. ( still working on my "why I want a consultation letter' that I need to send tomorrow..
Pro, She's a fellow. She's close, only will require an automobile to see her. Not planes, trains and automobiles.
Cons, new doctor again.. -- she will be the 5th doctor I've seen in this IF/loss journey. I dislike going thru the whole "history" thing.
Cons, her office doesn't have their act together.
Cons, from personal recommendations of others, she's not the warm fuzzy doc, I'm used to.
My goals for the appointment: meet new doctor, see her recommendations for meds/vitamins, see her recommendations for multiple loss, see what she can tell from genome tests.
I won't be hearbroken if it doesn't meet my needs. I had planned on contacting PPVI; anyways.
For those that know of my sweet ob.. I do not intend on switching to her for OB. The MFM office; has already warned me that her office would drive me crazy if I used her for OB; they have warned me her staff is unbelievably unorganized. Again, she and my OB, and MFM are all affiliated with the same hospital system. At some point I will tell my OB that I went to her for a consult.. Anyone want to tell him for me.. He will totally understand.. it is just an anxiety to me to tell him.. I feel as though I'm almost "cheating" on my doctor. I'm going to try & go to church before my appointment, that will hopefully help with my anxiety.
If you could keep me in your prayers Friday morning, as I venture this..
Update: I just received a portal message back from the NaPro doctor, informing me I should bring "ALL" my records with me printed on paper, in chronological order, by type of procedure. I guess this is not going to go so well, cuz I'm not printing everything out. Oh well.. I'm not paying $2 a page to print out from her hospital system.
Ugg. Sorry about CD1. The worst.
ReplyDeleteMany many prayers as you head for Friday!
Prayers being sent your way.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you...every month I'm sad and a little relieved to not be pregnant. I am really trying to just trust God's plan...I'd like to say I'm "ready", but I don't even know what that means. I can relate to you a lot as far as wanting answers and trying to do everything in your power to be your best, healthy self in hopes to have another baby.
ReplyDeleteI hope your appt went well. The Napro doc I used to see wasn't the most personable either...I expected the exact opposite. Prayers for you