Today, is when some of us
As you celebrate next weekend, know it is a very difficult day for many of us.
Both of our mothers will be out of town next weekend, so we have the opportunity to not have to pretend that we are happy on that day.. We can just sit home and chill.
+Peace+

I'm so glad you get to relax next weekend. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteUggh..late breaking news.. the only person in town is my grandma.. who wants to have dinner.. but ( i can deal with her ) no little ones are around.. so not as many reminders.
DeleteCelebrating CD1...the only way to make it better. I'm not pretending to be happy here either. Sigh. Hugs to you, friend.
ReplyDeleteCD1 just happening here today too.. add that to the list of "fun" stuff this week.
DeleteI am thankful you won't have to pretend to be happy next weekend. Thinking of you and praying for you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks Madeline
DeleteSitting home and chilling sounds good...you are right...Mother's day is not a happy day for everyone. I also try to pray to Mary as well...for she is the Blessed Mother. She gives me strength to get through the day!
ReplyDeleteI won't forget Mary...
DeleteI hope you were able to take some time for yourself last weekend and that you will be able to this weekend too! I am sure it will be a rough day on Sunday. I am trying not to think about it.
ReplyDelete