Today is 6 months since our sweet David was born into eternal life.
We still miss him every day.
Hubs and I both took the day off from work ( well as much as we can )
We are going to take our new to us boat out for its maiden voyage. I honestly am glad the hubs asked me to take the day off. This week, has been very hard on him. He's been looking at David's pictures a lot, he's been posting on FB a lot, about memories from 6 months ago.

Oh lucky. He was so handsome! Prayers for you, I hope you have a peaceful day today.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie.
DeleteMany prayers for you...every day is tough, but six months was especially hard for me. I think of you often and pray for your family. I hope you are showered with kisses from Heaven today. (and good for you both to take the day to spend together)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kellie
DeleteI am praying for you, I have lots to offer up and I hope it eases your suffering a bit. He continues to be a blessing to so many!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amazing !
DeleteOh K, I can't believe it has been 6 months. I still remember that day when I heard. I am so sorry. Praying for you friend! ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteThanks JBTC. Hugs felt..
Delete