I still have lots to say. It's just having the creative time to write it all down.
Short story from the weekend & then I'll give you some pictures.
One of Hubs sisters who lives in Columbia, was making a stop overnight, one the way to the family cottage. She had asked us & other sister who lives local to have dinner when they made their sleep stop.
My SIL brings a lot of her in laws when they go to the cottage. So when the first van rolled up, pulling a camper. It was exciting to see who would jump out. Second SUV pulls up pulling a boat. Some young men I didn't recognize but didn't question, I recognized her FIL was driving.
So we started the grill & got food going, to be hospitable. The guy's had to drive out and fill up gas. While they were gone, I kept hearing the little kids mentioning "father". I was uber confused.
So about the time food was ready from the grill. The guys were all back, and we were getting ready to say grace. Everyone was super appreciative for cooking. So grace was said by "father". Yes Fr. Dan.
They invited their pastor to go on vacation.. He is a younger priest. The kids all adored him.. It was great for the older boys to have a good role model with them. Columbus you are lucky to have Fr Dan. I'm glad that he is spending the week at our family cottage. I found out that he went last year for guys weekend. He enjoyed it so much, he was elated to be invited again.
Okay some pictures of the last week
Mulch
Free mulch body scrub
Before
My buddy. Always calling asking to come over.
Walrus ( my brother ) playing guess the animals with the nephews
He emptied my purse out looking for gum, when i told him to put it back, he told me it doesn't fit. & put it all on the counter.
I have 20 pics of this view. Guess the games got boring.










Sounds like a great time at the cottage!
ReplyDelete