Friday, April 1, 2016

26.3


How far along?  26 Weeks 3 days




Clothing? Breaking out some of the spring maternity clothes.


Stretch marks? Yes. 


Sleep? Still up 2-3 times a night.

Best moment of this week? Seeing Lizard on ultrasound.  Awesome blood pressure readings at the Dr.

Worst moment of this week? Diagnosis Low-Lying Placenta -- I had the hard to understand doctor, but he said something about 1.5 cm away from cervix, but don't worry, but come quick, if you have any pain or bleeding.

Miss anything? sweets. trying to be extra conscious of the diet lately.
Movement? Lizard goes crazy all day long.  -She's quiet in mid-afternoon, then when I get home.. she's all on the move again.

Symptoms? dry skin -- and a skin tag growing in an uncomfortable area. NASEAU !STILL!

Food cravings? craving sweets, but can't have them.

Gender? Girl

Labor Signs? none  --occasional contractions.

Belly button in or out?  in

Mood?  tired.

Milestones? Lizard is head down.

Looking forward to? sorting Lizard's clothes that we have so far.
.
This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):   oh so you planned it well to have the entire summer off.

6 comments:

  1. Was just thinking you hadn't done one of these in a while.

    I "planned" my pregnancy with Maria perfectly, too, you know, I didn't have to be pregnant at all during the summer. I always say, yeah, it would have been perfectly planned if it were a couple years earlier... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's April! Which means next month is baby month right?! The pregnancy dry skin is a hard one, will be praying and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June 1, is 35 weeks for us.. sooo.. only time will tell if she's a May or June birthday.

      Delete
  3. YAYAYA to all of the positive, boo to the negative, but PRAISE GOD for a healthy baby and mama! :)

    ReplyDelete