Friday, December 23, 2011

Birthday

The best birthday present ever.  I got to sleep in ! Nothing to do today, so I leisurely got up, ate breakfast, and took a nice long hot shower. I did a little shopping mid-morning. Not so succeessful. I think the stores are pretty well picked over.  So I'll wait til the madness ends & go looking in another week.  My hubby took me out for an early dinner. We went to an Irish pub, after dinner we stopped at my in laws house to chat, and then the best treat, my hubby stopped at the F.armers Market with me. It is normally on Saturday during the day, but because of Christmas they were doing it Friday evening. He had never been before.  He had never met the wonderful farmers who supply us with fresh eggs, meat, cheese, and veggies.  We belong to a CSA  during the summer; with some very nice mennonite farmers, they always ask about the hubby, but he is always busy.  So this was a very nice treat.  Going to finish off the night with the last piece of Birthday cake, from our celebration earlier in the week. 

Going to go visit my dad & grandpa in the morning.. keeping my head up; I know they are looking down on us this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment