Thursday, December 22, 2011
the holiday sadness is starting
The holiday sadness hit me a little bit today. I was vacuuming when it hit. I am guessing partly, because this is the first day in like 2 weeks that I slept in and didn't have anything urgent pop up, and had time to "think". Partly because I have 1-2 people constantly bugging me, I haven't got your Christmas list, what do you reallllly want! I have to be nice because one of these is my mother in law. I seriously think she just doesn't get it. I keep trying to remind her it's a gift so whatever YOU want to get me is what you are going to get anyways. ( I've tried giving her lists, pictures, sizes, etc ) but she is not a detailed person. She doesn't like when I tell her, you can't buy what I want. So if you are listening Santa, the 2 things I want: 1) a child -- I'm not picky, a boy, or girl, surprise me ! 2) one more day with my dad -- I don't think i'm being unreasonable I'm not asking for months, years, or decads,, just one more day,, heck i'd even settle for a minute or an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment