Tuesday, December 6, 2011
no sunshine today.
Woke up this morning to about an inch of snow. It made all the ugly look pretty, well at least for a little bit. Well thank goodness it was only an inch. That meant I could go back to bed for another hour, and I sure needed that hour. Hubby has a surprise in store for the weekend. Well I know at least that I have to pack a bag & to bring my bathing suit! Although, I don't think white sandy beaches are in the plans. (bummer). Maybe I should also note, that for the last week, when someone comes over & sees his truck & new (to him) plow. I say " you see that nice vacation on the front of the truck". So I'm guessing he might feel a little bad, that he's had to spend some money on his business & we haven't had any "rest & relaxation" time this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment