Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Na.Pro Dr.

So I am at a loss as what to do next. 

The Na.Pro ob/gyn that I sent all my medical files to, is now on medical leave.  He likely won't be back to work until sometime in February.  The bummer part is after 2 calls & several e-mails, he never got back to me.  Realistically he is the closest Doc to me.. at 3  1/2 hours away; but I am having serious reservations if he is the right doc for me.  The thing I was not impressed about was his office staff, A)who are not NaPro trained/sensitive. B) no regards for the distance I am from them.  C) return phone calls from his nurse took way to long & she never answered any of my questions. 

I have only been charting NaPro since September 2011.

I would like anyone's feedback. Should I wait it out, or expand my horizons to another NaPro Doc.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any NaPro experience, but my experience with things like this, is that if you have a gut feeling this isn't the one to see, it might be worth checking into another dr. Timing in this department it so important, and a nurse that is not timely nor knowledgeable will only set you back.

    Trust your instincts. :)

    ReplyDelete