Monday, January 7, 2013

and let the Race begin

Tonight begins crazy week.

I am thankful we are off from CCD for another week, although I just got an e-mail that the boiler went out at church, so there would have been no class.

The monkeys, arrive tonight, to stay until Thursday. Mommy has to travel to a warm destination.. we are all kinda jealous.. Well I am. The boys like the snow..
I have a cute picture of them in the snow.. but b.logger won't let me upload any of them.

I have a notice to appear for jury duty tomorrow.. ( well I hope my # doesn't get picked )
If it does, It will be an early morning & the monkeys will likely be traveling in PJ's.  I live on the west side, have to drive the monkeys to the east side to go to the North to Jury Duty.. Tomorrow is one of those days I wish I drank coffee.. ( Note, Dr.'s office is North of me. very close to JD ) they however don't have any openings till nexxt week... Arrrghhh !

If I get any pictures to upload I'll try to put them in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment