We found out last week, that our little peanut was a boy. We named him Samuel (Sammy).
I have been having very vivid dreams with my dad in them. He's was joking before we named Sammy, that we'd better pick a name soon, or he'd make up a "good" nickname for him. ( we all had nicknames that only my dad called us growing up). It sounds like my dad is taking good care of Sammy.
Thankfully the testing they did, came back with no genetic abnormalities that we have to be worried about in the future & no chromosone issues. So our fine doctor says: "we don't know". He started into this speech about how he's so sorry, that we don't have a definitive reason WHY you miscarried, but that the good thing is of the bad things that could have caused it, didn't. I told him, in my lifetime, it's just another "thing" that I will have to trust God knows what he is doing. He tried to go on & on, to make me feel better, I told the doc; I get it, I accept it, so lets move forward. I told him I have had many!! things happen for unknown reasons, so this will be just another to add to the list.
So he set the timeline of March 1. to start taking medication again, if I don't start a cycle on my own. I haven't had an unmedicated cycle in about a year prior to conceiving. Surprisingly AF started this weekend ! Although this guy is not the Na.Pro doc, so I'm not sure when/if I need to check w/ the Na.Pro doc to see if he recommends anything different. We'll see how this plays out in the next month.
I'm sorry for your loss :( that's a touching image of your dad and your son together in heaven. Praying for comfort for you and your husband.
ReplyDeleteYou picked a great name for your son! Sammy. <3. I will pray to St. Sammy to take care of you & intercede for you for these next cycles.
ReplyDelete(I hope that's ok to ask Sammy's intercession. My mom miscarried what we believe (no testing) to be a boy & a girl, and I always ask for their intercession in my life & my friends lives ... And ask Sammy to do the same for you.)
Thank you for sharing about your son. I haven't stopped praying for you.
Praying for you! I love your son's name!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. Sammy IS a great name. That is really neat that you have a sense of your dad taking care of him. Prayers for you.
ReplyDeleteOh my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I think you've chosen a wonderful name for your son. Please know my prayers are with you and your husband.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and asking your sweet Sammy to intercede for you as well.
ReplyDeleteI love that he and your Dad are showing you they are together through your dreams.
Sorry for your loss. Sammy is a great name. Those dreams are wonderful! I would suggest to write them down, so you can remember them in a year or so if you are thinking about Sammy.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of love and prayers your way. Its so beautiful to name him Sammy. I've always loved that name.
ReplyDelete