So instead of going to my 20 week ultrasound; my half day off of work will being spent shopping for the menu for my sisters baby shower this weekend. I might get some shoe shopping in too.
Here's a picture of my cute nephew, Brady, who at 13 months is practicing his tight rope walking skills in the port a crib. This is what he does instead of sleeping at my house.. but alas he's not screaming & eventually will fall asleep on his own.
This is my nephew Ethan's snowman-- he made it all by himself. That's how independent 3 year olds roll..


Love the snowman! Prayers for you today.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you today & offering up my day for you. I wish more than anything you had that ultrasound today.
ReplyDeletePrayers coming your way.
Praying for you today. This must be such a hard day to come to.
ReplyDeleteAlso - I'll bet you are an amazing aunt!!
I read this first thing this morning, but was so busy at work I'm just now getting back to it. You've been on my mind all day and I prayed for you each time I thought of you.
ReplyDeleteLove that snowman - independent 3 year olds are awesome :)
Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteCute snowman!! Definitely offering up prayers for you! You are so awesome for working so hard on your sister's party..I'm sure you'll be sent so many graces for your trouble!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you. The shower for your sister is amazing, and you are double amazing for throwing it right now.
ReplyDelete