Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our Christmas Gift to us

In early December we worked on re-doing our master bedroom. When we moved in many years ago, we never really did anything to the room.  So we finally painted, the walls, installed floors and finally hung pictures on the wall.  The walls are " dune" from Val.spar. and the trim is craft white from them also. We finished this early in December, but life got busy & I didn't get to downloading pictures til now.
at this point the walls were painted & we were installing floors.

 

 
 I love this rug.
 
 


Hallway before & after.
 
 

 finally a picture of us on the walls in our bedroom.


8 comments:

  1. Nice! It's so great to finally finish home improvement projects, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great! I love the new floor - it looks so homey and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so serene in there! I really like the floor especially, great job!
    -January

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color ... your bedroom looks like a hotel! I need to mini-makeover mine ... or something. Its kind of blah.
    I love the mirror & sign above ... looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete