Tuesday, October 1, 2013

scare -tmi

So today, as short as it is already has been pretty full of excitement.

I ended up going to the L&D at the hospital to get checked out.
The doc there said everything checked out ok, but they couldn't explain
all the fluid, that I was concerned with. He said it's not amniotic. & babies HB was 150

4 comments:

  1. I am glad everything checked out okay. I had a lot of discharge with Sarah (my oldest) but I don't remembe rhaving it with the others. There's a lot going on around there, so it's a good thing to get anything you worry about checked out, if only for your peace of mind. Will say some prayers for you and the baby. that's a good, strong heartbeat, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear everything is good with baby! It is never fun to wind up in L&D so early in a pregnancy, no matter how nice the nurses might be.

    Praying for peace for you!

    ReplyDelete