1. BIG NEWS THIS WEEK.
My dinosaur phone finally broke.. bye-bye flip phone.
Hello IPhone (well waiting for it to arrive in the mail )
2. New tires for my Tahoe.
3. Seat protectors. ( some little guys who ride in my SUV, love to kick when they are in their carseats)
They make ones that cover the back of the seat,, so they don't scuff it up.
4. In love w/ the new 2015 Tahoe... So much that I don't even mind that it's red. Red is my least favorite car color. 2015 Tahoe
5. Running errands w/ my sweetie tonight.
***P.S.*** sorry no pictures, blogger is not being cooperative today.

Changing to an iphone is going to be fun! I do like how personalized you can make It vs. the flip phone (my parents have a flip phone) ... and the internet you'll have now! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun running errands! I love good QT with DH!
P.S. The games will be addictive! :)
Wow! I thought I was the last person with a flip phone- and I got rid of mine 2 years ago! You are beating me to the iPhone, though. I still have a dumb phone.
ReplyDeleteI might be able to take a picture of my delapidated Flip Phone with my new iPhone later... The hinges broke off the flip, it served me well for the last 4 years.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new iPhone...fun! ...although I always get stressed out transitioning to a new phone and learning all the features. But once you get used to it, I'm sure you will love it! :)
ReplyDelete....oooooops, got cut off. Enjoy running errands with your honey. When I am with my hubby running errands it so much more fun, and not like work.
ReplyDelete