Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Making it thru Day 1 ( back to work)

DH & I had a long talk about anxiety meds, he asked me to try to do it without anything, but if I truly needed something, then I could. Happy to say. I took my time this morning. I didn't rush! Packed my home office. Drove to the office. Made it in the office & I survived, without the meds. I realize this is not possible for everyone, we took our time & practiced some hypno-breathing, for the stressing points.

The first person that asked me WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  I just politely said working at home.
This same person had a whole host of other questions, to which I responded, when I am ready to tell you I will, but I am not ready now.

I don't sound " Better" to the guys in the office, cuz I have a sinus cold.( you know the kind, stuffy nose, running nose, watery eyes, thankfully  no sore throat)  To which I just laugh & say I was much worse.. guys are ignorant & just say.. hmmmm.. 

I made it !! One day at a time.. One step at a time...

4 comments:

  1. So glad you made it through. I remember when i went back -- everyone knew what had happened, which was okay with me. but walking in...OMGoodness...I seriously had to keep taking deep breaths. And I cried a lot that day. It was the same day Pope Francis was elected. I remember that I left early...thank God for understanding bosses.

    I hope you're able to continue without the meds if it is the best thing. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to get through the first day. Continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys ARE so ignorant sometimes. :)
    I'm glad you made it through the day.

    ReplyDelete