Yes, praying over here too!!! Can you just go directly to the hospital and asked to be seen by an OB? I had to visit labor & delivery triage 4 times when I was pregnant. Very scary...but they should take good care of you and not let you leave until they know everything is okay. St. Gerard, pray for K and baby!!!!
Hey! Me again :) Just read your post from yesterday. I was leaking fluid at one point, and they guessed it was just my little one dancing on my bladder (although I couldn't feel a thing most of the time). They never confirmed what it was, but they did confirm that it was not amniotic fluid. If it is not amniotic fluid, that is a very good sign! Still praying for you and your little boy! Hope you get good news. I know how scary it is.
Oh no. Will pray for you and baby. :' (
ReplyDeleteI just said a prayer right now for you and your baby! May your guardian angels watch over you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and baby!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and baby! May your baby's guardian angel protect him!
ReplyDeleteYes, praying over here too!!! Can you just go directly to the hospital and asked to be seen by an OB? I had to visit labor & delivery triage 4 times when I was pregnant. Very scary...but they should take good care of you and not let you leave until they know everything is okay. St. Gerard, pray for K and baby!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeleteI just pray and hope that everything will be fine with the baby. St. Gerard, St. Gianna, please pray for this precious baby.
ReplyDeletePraying!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your baby, and will continue to do so.
ReplyDeleteHey! Me again :) Just read your post from yesterday. I was leaking fluid at one point, and they guessed it was just my little one dancing on my bladder (although I couldn't feel a thing most of the time). They never confirmed what it was, but they did confirm that it was not amniotic fluid. If it is not amniotic fluid, that is a very good sign! Still praying for you and your little boy! Hope you get good news. I know how scary it is.
ReplyDeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeletepraying everything is okay!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your baby...and for your peace of mind!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I didn't see this post earlier! Praying for you!!!
ReplyDelete