So here's the posts for 2013 that fit the bill for the link up. I had a good time reading thru some old posts.
Post with the most clicks. & Post with the most comments ( Well there were 3 that were pretty close in clicks & comments.. I don't have a huge following, so when more than a handful of people comment or read something, it's big in my book.
Found out we were pregnant
Please Pray ( bloggers are the best pray warriors )
Delivered our son at 21 weeks.
Adopt-a-Blogger for November
Whew.. October/November were busy in my blogging life..
Post with the best picture(s). Well I cheated a little bit, it's one of my Five Favorites posts for a week & there are 5 pictures. Best picture They were all when I was visiting my little sister in Cape Cod, so one is of the beach there, and of my travel partners(nephews) it rained most every day we were there, so we spent a lot of time inside ( not fun for July )
Hardest post for me to write: It's a letter I wrote to my son, after his birth. Dear Andrew, it brings tears to my eyes reading it, I wrote it the evening we came home after his funeral & burial. It was hard to write, but very theraputic.
Post that was my personal favorite Breen I watched my nephews for a couple of nights while their mom was out of town for work, right before Easter. She had asked me to do the "Easter Egg" thing with them. The boys.. always amaze me. The title of the post came from E telling me the color of one of the eggs was "BREEN" (blue & green ) the end product , didn't turn out so well, because of the stupid stickers, but the boys, didn't think anything was wrong with them. & I allowed B to eat a banana all by himself & he got to peel it..
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment