So in our area we have had 31.5 inches of snow so far this month. It surpasses the previous record from 1978, which was 29.6 inches. This does not count all the snow we got this weekend . Have I mentioned it's been 25 nights of my husband out working . I spent 15 hours this weekend working on someone else's accounting nightmare! Haven't started on our taxes, the business taxes, or the non-profits .
We are expecting record low temps again-10 to -20 . My SUV is at the dealer, I am borrowing my grandmas car , not excited to drive rear wheel drive in the snow! Praying it starts in the morning, as it's not accustomed to being outside, especially In this cold.
The big meeting plans are coming along, but will involve a Lot of work the upcoming weeks! & dealing with the big bosses is not my favorite thing to deal with!
Yes I wear one of those redic hats, cuz it's super warm!!

This winter has just been too long and there is still Feb to get through...hopefully spring will come early for us. I have a lot of work on my plate too...just tackling it slowly.
ReplyDeleteMy hubby has one of those hats as well. But hey, it is all about warmth this winter...you gotta do what you gotta do. I hear you on the cold...another day in paradise over here as well. :(
ReplyDeleteThat's just a crazy amount of snow and cold! Stay warm and safe!
ReplyDelete