Friday, January 31, 2014

What would you do?

Kinda like the TV show.  What would you do?

Would you inform a local Right to Life center, that their landlord, also rents to Planned Parenthood.

They are not in the same complex, but in the same city. I would have to assume, they(RTL) don't know, that their landlord leases to PP. The landlord is a small management company, around 15 office buildings, concentrated mostly in the same city. If you knew  would you rent from this landlord? Said landlord, likes to hide (not disclose) this PP property.
Yes we do work for said landlord, well past tense, we cancelled this account, for non payment, also for hiding the PP property.  Said landlord has made each building it's own company (not uncommon), and employees are another company, who work for a 3rd management company(landlord), who pay the owners ( who are not directly involved, with the day to day operations).  The owners are a very prominent Catholic Family, we didn't know this going into the contract, but after not paying, I do a lot of research. To be honest, not sure this Catholic Family knows they have a PP in one of their properties, that's how removed they are.

So back to the TV Show, What would you do?
Would you write the RTL office and let them in on the secret?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering if anything can be done legally. When an owner rents property or office space...I don't think they can discriminate however that Respect Life group should know so they can find a new space to rent (if they so choose). Not sure...just saying. Interesting question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would let them know, just so they are informed.

    ReplyDelete