Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wasn't meant to happen today.

I don't think it was meant to happen, well, at least not today.

I accidentally fell into F.acebook today, and I thought I can be a big girl.

When I say I fell into it, I was asked by my husband to write something on our business FB page. I am the admin, so is he, but instead of hacking his account, to write it, since i've been away from FB, I accidentally typed my name/password..& bingo/bango. I'm back in just like that. So since it's been a few weeks, I thought I would peruse the FB land. I was dying to know what's been going on in the St. Gerard IF group. It killz me to no end to be away from it & not have that valuable resource, sounding board, etc. , because some most days, those are the peeps who keep me sain! I was hoping there would be some big announcement by someone in the group, since we novena'd up a storm in December. Ok, the group was the least of my worries.

deleted for privacy.

I've realized with mooses, they say it's about Christmas, but really to them it's about one-uping each other on gifts, especially to the parents. I'm really sick of playing the childhood games, and don't choose to participate in that stuff anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Oof. So sorry you had to wrapped up in all of this. I hope you were still able to enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete