Thursday, January 30, 2014

7 QT

Been super busy, so this is the quick way to get a post done.

1)  I'm done with January & it's snowy weather!
2) Prediction - Groundhog will not see  his shadow. 6 more weeks of Winter. Sorry, don't blame the messenger.
3) Took my SUV to the dealership, let me preface, that my vehicle is just out of warranty, and I've had my vehicle in for the same issue 2 times prior & it's not been fixed. After a few discussions, they agreed to pay 75% of my repair.. amazing, now they can figure out the problem, when I have to pay for it. Noted on the receipt, : Good Will Credit for Customer ENTHUSIASM.  ?? I'm guessing Enthusiasm must be code for something not so nice. Cuz I definitely wasn't enthusiastic.
4) Still a Roaming Roman.. Our church closed 2 weeks ago, haven't found "the right" parish yet.
5) One of the nightmares I've been dealing with lately, came to a big hault today.
6) WOW Super Bowl, is around the corner. I'm in it for the food & commercials. Being Honest!
7) Going to be another big Accounting(ish) weekend. I'm not really an accountant, but so many people think I am. Getting prepared to head to the tax preparer soon.

1 comment:

  1. My dh and I are actually going to our first super bowl party together...I'm in for the food and commercial as well. I really don't care for football.

    ReplyDelete