So you thought once you got pregnant that the 2ww is over . Wrong !
Today at my 28 week appt. I've heard well we 'll wait and see in 2 weeks.
I told my dr, physically I feel fine. Mentally I am beat down from all the appts& games. He said it is in my best interest to keep all the NST appts and BPP's. & the weekly shots ( here they don't let us do at home. ) make sure I'm getting lots of sleep & exercise & eating well. So calc that out people at least another 30 appts. ( minimum)
Then he suggests that maybe I go get a massage. Wtf. In what time, I'm always at the doctor or making up work for missed hours. He's usually good for suggesting dinner out or a weekend away. But knowing I can't eat anythig but rabbit food & he hasn't given the all clear for marital relations (!!!!!) what else is he going to suggest. Well if I'm still feeling blah next time, maybe he'll prescribe some anti-depressant.
Really I would have liked him to say go home & have half a glass of wine. Yeah. So not feeling much better.
Peanut is till kicking away. Hb was 145 today.



Oh K - I am sorry it seems like you keep getting strung along. I don't have any advice (not that you were looking for any), but I will pray that some for your sanity that you can catch a break soon in terms of having some of the restrictions lifted, etc.
ReplyDelete