Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Snow

It's way to early this year. 


View from my office this afternoon. 

Cuz if the snow, I missed the opportunity to take my poking partner with me to the MFm to learn how to do the PIO injection. It would have taken us 3 hours to drive that way in traffic+snow. 

So I reluctantly made another injection appt for Friday . The mfm office is not open that day & won't allow me to do on my own. 

Seeing how the first week of winter is going, doesn't leave me confident that peanut will be born in anything less than a blizzard. At which case the hubs has been asking my hypothetical questions, well do u think u can drive yourself to the hosptial again?  Do I really need to be there? How much d u think cab fare might be?  I am not amused by any of these. 

And yes when I was in labor, at 21 weeks, I drove myself to the dr office then to the hospital. When I left for the dr appt, they assured me I wasn't in labor & I might have been confusing them with Braxton hicks .  Then when I did see my doc, knowing my husband was on his way & I needed to get to the hospital he told me I wasn't so I would make it there safely. So yeah I think I can do the labor & driving thing again. Just hoping I don't have to. 

2 comments:

  1. I am with ya sister! I'm terrified of having this baby in a blizzard, and your husband sounds just like mine with the jokes...they think they are SOOO funny! Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real comedians these guys. Don't thy realize our hormones are crazy now!

      Delete