Saturday, November 22, 2014

Most awesome husband

Our Saturday night wasn't what we had planned, but we were a team and made it through. 

I watchy grandma'a house while she is out if town, she has been gone for 2 weeks. She's coming home tomorrow & for some reason my car steered my on her street this afternoon on my way home from the grocery store. 

I checked the mail & then went inside. What was that noise? Sounded like the toilet running. Went to the bathroom, no toilet running. Walk to the basement. 

Yes that is water, now to figure out where it is coming from. That's when I call hubs to the rescue. Mind u he has worked every day for the last week & ready for a break. 

So now we had to find the source & start sucking water. 


Found it was bubbling out of the wall, from a pipe that burst outside. 

We have movers coming tomorrow to help with the big furniture, so we can finish sucking the water & get dehumidifiers brought in. 

What a fun night. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, yikes. What a good hubby you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am glad y'all found the source fairly quick so as not to cause a lot of damage!

    ReplyDelete