Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Not sure

Today, was a tough day. 

I was supposed to have 2 appts. 1) ultrasound 2) dr (ob) appt. 

Before appt #1 I went & visited my ailing grandma ( in hospice) she is not well. Not expected to live very much longer. 

When I was on my way I got a call from ob office, that their was going to be problems with my appt. dr was delayed in surgery & not able to make the appt ( 4 hours later) . So I said well I will be at the hospital for my ultrasound appt, he can come & check me there. Never heard back. 

So went for the longest ultrasound under the sun. This girl checked for the most ridiculous things. She was having me do some funky positions trying to see peanuts fingers. ( like somehow they were going to disappear since the last time.)  his Hb was 147.  Other than that, the tech didn't say much, in the 1.5 hours I was there. 

The nurse manager wasn't being cooperative either. She hasn't responded to any of my questions in the last 2 weeks, and kinda laughed off the symptoms I've been having since having to switch PIO shot brands.  So no appt with dr, means no restrictions lifted this week. & oh well they are conveniently closed for the remainder of the week. 

Nurse mgr laughed off my questions about so many appts in the upcoming weeks. She basically was like well you should have seen this coming. 

Not a good week. 

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have the worst problems with some of your appointments! I'm sorry it's been so rough!

    ReplyDelete