Saturday, November 29, 2014

30 weeks

If you are not in the mood for preg related stuff. Turn away now.



Wow !!

First it's really hard to imagine myself 30 weeks preg. The only way I know I am, is all the appointments. Seriously! I feel great, I don't have the weight gain/bump of 30 weeks. 

I guess you can blame tilted uterus,& strict diet to the bump less pregnancy. ( little bump). 

On my phone doing this update, so not easy to copy & paste the normal questions from Mama Holi  Stop over & visit her, she's now 32 weeks. & has a way cuter bump than I do.

So my best shot. 

Cravings.  Everything , but nothing I can have. I've decided that after delivery, my first meal will be pizza. Lucky would have it that our favorite pizza place, has a delivery outlet near the hospital. I have missed pizza so much, but no matter what I try even thin crust spikes sugars. 

Clothes. Mostly maternity, although still haven't worn most of the things I've bought cuz they are too big. So what I could return I have. 

Sleep. Well taking advantage of being off for the last week. I've been sleeping 8-10 hours. With many bathroom breaks& position changes during the night. Peanut definitely makes it known, if he doesn't like the side I'm sleeping on. 

Movements. Big changes in the movement dept. He is very active. Especially when it is time to go to bed. He usually gets up at 4am for another 1/2 hour or so session. He doesn't like when I sit on our kitchen wood chairs. The ultrasound this week showed him head down, his spine out & on my right side, his butt up in my ribs, and feet over on my left side( where there are a lot of kicks going on). I can see my belly move, with certain movements.

Still wearing my rings, actually if you don't see them on, it's because they are too loose. ( the cold weather )
 
TMI stuff.  All the not so fun stuff that goes along with pregnancy. Yes.. Hemorroids, caused by the non-stop diarrea, from the PIO shots.. BB's are leaking after hot showers.  No swelling, of the hands or feet. I am stuffy at night.. so I be sure & sleep with a humidifer on, it helps a lot. Super dry hands, partly because of the weather.  Peeing a lot.. peanuts head is resting on my bladder.. so it doesn't get to fill up much, before I have to go.

Signs of labor, none yet. Honestly if I'm having any sort of contractions, I don't notice them( scary).  Because I'm on PIO now, they can't predict what will happen when they stop injections. They have told me, that as long as I get to January 1, they won't do anythig to stop labor. My ob, believes it will be a January birth, and we won't be talking about going past due date ( feb 7). 

We've narrowed down a name, yeah! You'll have to wait til peanut arrives to find out. 



1 comment:

  1. 30 weeks! How exciting! I hope the big announcement went well.

    ReplyDelete