Saturday, November 8, 2014

Little happies

Visit Stephanie for more Little Happies. 

I tackled a moms to mom sale by myself this weekend ( made hubs go with me 2 weeks ago) he was good for scouting out boys clothes & carrying bags. 

This was a big sale like 100 tables & I literally shopped at 5 tables, most everyone has girl stuff.  Sorry if I didn't even peak at your table cuz they might have had some of the non- clothes items. 

I prepared this time & made a list of what we specifically need. Last time I just bought to my hearts content. So I knew I had certain things to focus on & others to avoid. 

1) deal on a boba wrap $5

My sister swears by it.  We'll see , but for$5 I can't complain too much if I don't like it. 

2) bottles. Big bag of 10 with extra nipples & all the tops to them. $15. The starter set alone costs $40 with only 2-3 bottles. 

& the seller thru in the steam sterilizer for free. 


3) brand new in the pkg. breathable bumper. $5. Kid co-slept so she never opened.   So I Took it off our registry. 
4) clothes  !!  Focus was newborn ( got 10 outfits + a winter snow suit) oh yeah sleepers with zippers  got a brand new package of hats too to keep his head warm. 

0-3 months focus : pants. We bought a bunch of onesies before but no pants.  

6 months I found a table with summer stuff ( at the winter sale) so I got 5 pairs of shorts for the summer. And a few lighter sleepers. 

9 months not a lot got a few sleepers. 

12 month got some winter type outfits & sweaters.   

5) found a second base for our infant car seat ( our seat hand me down from my sister) she didn't need 2 bases   /
Shoot the new bases are $85 . Got for $20 no accidents & still has 2 years before it expires. 

6) did not break the bank doing any of this. 








6 comments:

  1. Congrats, sounds like a fun AND productive outing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love getting bargains!! I miss the consignment sales I used to go to before we moved! There is a decent store, Once Upon a Child - I don't know if they have them in your area, but I've found some deals there too. It's such fun to shop for newborn clothing! :)

    ReplyDelete