Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sometimes my fingers should not type any more.

Sometimes I wish I would just shut my mouth and not type any more.


Thankfully I was so tired I dropped off the conversation last night..

The reason why I'm not in the Creighton group, is the some people who get very vocal & make it out like you are a horrible person, for not wanting to spend $3000 a month on an injectable.

Then their is the person, who KNOWS everything & they are ALWAYS right.....

Here's my perspective on it... 

You can choose to feed your kid organic everything.. you can choose conventional/organic where you can afford it & you can choose to feed your kid ( whatever you can ). It may be your choice to breastfeed, or to bottle feed, but entirely up to you.  But it is your choice as the parent what to feed them.  Same goes for what vaccinations to give them, what prenatal vitamins to eat while in utero. Same goes for prescribed medications. Yes.. Bio-Identical are great. Synthetic not preferred, but if the option is Synthetic or nothing.. You bet I'm going to do what's going to keep my baby in utero the longest.  I don't judge you for the choices you make.. ( I may not agree with them all ) but they are your choices to make.

So please don't judge mine.



Enough said.



If you don't know what the conversation is about.. I apologize, don't ask.. Sometimes you think you're doing something good to give everyone a heads up & then it all backfires. I kinda wish I had called my refill in 3 days earlier & I wouldn't be dealing with this right now.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you did the wrong thing at all! How could you have known you'd be faced with this mess? You're absolutely right...when you need it, you need to do whatever you can to get whatever kind you can. Wish they would've given their pio patients a heads up...now everyone who tries to fill pio will be blindsided by this same mess! I'll do what I can to find out what Ppvi has to say, and I'll report back. My dh also mentioned another more affordable option, but I think it's half strength so I'd have to do double the shots...hopefully somewhere in this big mess, we can find a reasonable solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dr appts Tuesday, checking it all out then. I'm supposed to stay stress free!!

      Delete
  2. So sorry this happened to you :( I am not in the CrMS user group even though I am encouraged to be because I'm a practitioner. Frankly, I don't want to be in that group for that very reason, I got my own clients to worry about. I know some practitioners and NaPro miracle baby people can be over zealous about CrMS and NaPro so I am sorry that you had this backlash, we are not all like this. You do what you need to do for you and your baby, you are doing all you can! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete