Monday, March 16, 2015

Productive Monday ..


  • called the city about a sinkhole at the end of the driveway (at my grandma's house ) I expect to see a big barricade when I check on it later.
  • scheduled installation of carpet  ( at my grandma's house)
  • arranged for a crew to come in & move furniture (at my grandma's house)
  • arranging our cousins/my siblings for a clean up day at grandma's house.

 Housesitting-not as easy as it may seem !!!

  • scanned & sent invoices this morning.
  • put about 20 contracts in the mail.


  • Got my hubs work mechanic in touch with someone I work with to help determine the issue in our new truck.. hopefully saving us $10K. Big trucks are super complicated.

    Got news that I get to design a raised perennial garden at the senior living place we manage ( well managed for 5 years, they went to someone else last year to save a buck ) and now are back to us; after a horrible year with the other contractor. So onto looking at shade perennials. This is at least a fun project to look forward to.  I have vivid memories of this place. I had just found out I was pregnant with Andrew ( literally peed on the stick the day before ) and went out and planted ## many flats of beautiful flowers.  I watched the flowers blossom all year, like my child was growing inside of me..



    All this & it's not even lunch time yet.

    2 comments:

    1. Sounds like you kept yourself nice and busy! We have been having some nice weather around here ourselves and it's making me think about planting and new things I'd like to put around our home.

      ReplyDelete