Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jump

Well I got the nudge I needed last week & finally wrote my NaPro doctor.

So it was a long winded, very poorly written letter ( e-mail ). So I waited 3 days, didn't hear anything. I contacted my SIL who is an ob patient of his and goes to his church. she said oh that's not the e-mail She uses for him. So I re-sent using a new e-mail she gave me..  

Waited til this Tuesday, haven't heard anything, so I messaged my SIL again. She said call his nurse, also a friend of hers.. Sweet lady. 

So I call sweet nurse & leave a message. I just say, I'm not trying to rush or bother him, I just want to know it's in his inbox, after having a bad e-mail before ( old address). She called back. ( somber voice) yes he received your e-mail & will get back to you.  I assume her tone because she saw the email & the circumstances. That was yesterday.(Tuesday) 

I gave him a lot of info, and just a generalized question of do you think NaPro can do anything further for me.... ( Loaded question I know )  

I said I understand if you think i'm a huge liability & if I'm better to consult with Dr H, please let me know. I'll prepare all that stuff. I also listed the books I'm reading ( Dr. Collins ) and other information I've read online and that we just did 23 & me testing and are awaiting those results.

Today, for some reason, every time that e-mail notification dings on my phone. I JUMP. 

I am prepared to do anything. I will JUMP and do anything for another ++ test.

I have to prepare myself, that most everything will likely be on the same time frame as previous Due Dates. ( David & Andrew had due dates 2 days apart ).

The waiting is keeping me on my toes.

8 comments:

  1. You are so brave. My husband and I TTC a few months after we lost Gregory. It was a hard decision to make to try. We did not conceive any more children, we have TTA since then and I am fluctuating between late fertility and early perimenopause now. But, I remember thinking when we were TTC whether I really could handle another pregnancy and another loss. You have suffered so much more than I have. I see you as such a brave woman. God bless and I hope your doctor gets back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. no word yet.. but I need to practice patience.

      Delete
  2. We'll be praying for you! Hope your doctor gets back to you so you can make that jump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you get answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, I hate the waiting. Praying that you hear back soon.

    ReplyDelete