Sunday, April 26, 2015

WIWS. 1st communion edition

WIWS. -- going to nieces first communion edition. 
 

Got my hair nice and straight. 


Even though it was super cold out, I still wore this super cute sun dress. Sorry hubs refuses to take pictures of me for the blog. So did what I could to get the details of the dress, which I wore with a white sweater & nude colored flats. 


Got a snap of hubs walking in with the first communicant.  She was gabbing away at him.  Her dad is no longer with us here on earth, so hubs and grandpa are the guys she sees most. 




4 comments:

  1. I love First Communion! When I was home visiting my parents my old parish (where I made all my early sacraments) was having First Communion. I went and rejoiced. It is always a long mass but an enjoyable one. I love your dress! I hope your niece had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beautfiul 1st communion, with the exception of the ushers, who blocked most of our view... boo

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit. That is so good that your husband can be close to your neice.

    ReplyDelete