I'm totally stuck with doctors not returning my calls and or emails.
I feel as if I'm too high a liability for them and they don't know how to politely tell me that. Just my thought none have outright said that.
With that, at what point do you just, move on and find a new doctor? Trust me I don't want to start fresh with someone, but if no one wants to review me and get back to me, I have no choice. ( right/ wrong). I don't know how many chances I have to give them.
I have referred patients to both doctors very recently & they have been wonderful about their care. So it just makes me wonder..again if I'm too much a risk they dont want to take.
I'm waiting for a sign.
I am so sorry that is so hard :( I actually just scheduled an appointment with my OB to talk with her to see if she can give the care I feel I need going forward. I really like my OB but feel the new office she is at doesn't allow her as much time with her patients, and she doesn't call me back as quickly as she used to at her old office. I know it is a hard conversation to have, but do you think you could get on his/her schedule and just have a frank conversation?
ReplyDeleteSending hugs and praying for you <3
It is so hard to wait on Drs. I usually give them a 1-2 weeks to get back to me before I call again or email them. It's tough. I hope someone gets back to you soon with some answers.
ReplyDeleteUgh. You deserve better.
ReplyDeleteUgh, deserve better.
ReplyDeleteThat is the last thing you need. As doctors, they should be committed to help you!
ReplyDelete