You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears
My hormones have been out of whack lately. Is an understatement.
There have been a lot of tears, any little thing will send me into tears.
Last night, it was cuz hubs went to sleep before me. I don't sleep well most nights.. I have to be super tired to lay down. Sunday nights are the worst, the anxiety about work on Monday.
Day before, because I saw something that reminded me of my dad.
The day before it was something of David's.
Before that it was something of Andrew's.
Last week, it was of the flag I got in the mail. A retired flag from a military base overseas; my cousin in the air force sent. I coordinated and sent care packages to his unit. I told him my dad is ( would have been ) so proud of him. IF you haven't seen American Sniper.. You need to see it, you'll see why I've been shedding tears.
Tears.. are good, tears are healthy, it shows we have feelings, shows we are compassionate, we are caring, we are loving. Tears are not bad.
Oh K...I am sorry. Cry all you need to. We are hear to lift you up in prayer. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteYes. Tears are healing.
ReplyDeleteCry all you need. Crying helps the process. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletePraying for you as you heal and work through all of your emotions!
ReplyDeleteCry as much as you need. Praying for you. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete